Pages

Sunday 3 January 2021

Last Stitches 2020, First Finish 2021

Hello everyone. Happy New Year and may 2021 be a better year for all of us.

Well, this was meant to be my last finish of 2020 and I had planned to fill it with my orts. However, my orts were too colourful and I could see them through my fabric; so I had to remove them and refill this ornament with soft toy filling. As a result this Drawn Thread freebie became my first finish of 2021. 

Heart Throb - The Drawn Thread
Fabric: 25ct Crafty Kitten Just Peachy Lugana
Threads: Suggested DMC threads

In an effort to be more productive this year I have decided to take part in some online stitching activities. These are the:

  • 12 Days of Christmas SAL on Needlecraft Haven (and also on a FaceBook group) 
  • Just Nan's Winter Blues SAL (Just Nan Facebook group) and
  • Stick 6in2021 with Martina (stitch 6 designs in 2021)

Updates on these as well as Gifted Gorgeousness, the Smalls SAL and Fully Finished Gallery will hopefully see me write more regular updates on my stitching and other craft activities. 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching Mary, good luck with your 2021 projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first finish of 2021; may there be lots more to come! The ornie is really sweet, but if you didn't use your ORTs, what do you have planned for them instead? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    Your first finish looks very nice, I have to do one like that too. Also a great idea as a gift.
    Your plans sound good and I'm curious what your number 4 will be.
    Happy new Year and all the best to you, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty finish, Mary! That would be a good one to stitch for Valentine's Day, too. Wishing you many happy stitching hours in this new year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little finish. I just hoard my ORTs, I should really use them that way too!
    I am glad to see that you plan to blog more frequently, there's so many good SALs going on, it's nice when people take part.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.