Pages

Monday 18 January 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness - January 2021

Jo of Serendipitous Stitching is again hosting Gifted Gorgeousness this year which enables us to share stitching/craft related gifts that we have made or received. We have from the 15th to the end of each month to share our gifting related craft work. Further details and to sign up can be found here

I have two gifts that I received over the Christmas period that I haven't yet shared with you.

The first is this beautiful coaster from Clare (Aimetu's Stitching). It is a block from the Stitching the Night Away SAL that she completed in 2020. All the blocks that Clare stitched can be found in this blog post that she wrote in late December.

Gift from Clare, December 2020

I also received this lovely patchwork ornament from Deb (no blog); another Needlecraft Haven friend.

Gift from Deb, December 2020

I am  currently stitching some gift items but these will have to wait until a later post as I am unable to share them now.
Have a good stitching week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely gifts from your friends. I did like the set of coasters Clare stitching for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received two lovely gifts, Mary - I can't wait to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked your coaster, it's a lovely ornament from Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very pretty gifts, Mary! I hope all is well with you and your family--stay safe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Gifts, i love the little Patchworkornament,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely gifts Mary, what a lot of small stitches went into that coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome to receive such lovely gifts! Isn't it lovely to have such talented friends?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.