Pages

Sunday 31 January 2021

Birthday Surprises

It was my birthday recently and I received these lovely surprises for the occasion.

Julie sent me these fingerless mitts which, as you can see, are perfect with my woolen winter coat. 

Birthday present and card from Julie

Clare sent me this blackwork scissor fob and decoupage card .

Present and card from Clare

Despite the post being unreliable these days, these arrived in good time and brighten my otherwise quiet celebration.

Thank you Julie and Clare. Your kindness and thoughtfulness are appreciated.



6 comments:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday Mary. Julie and Clare have sent lovely presents to mark your special day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! You did get some lovely gifts. I love fingerless gloves and have been wearing them a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a nice birthday Mary. These are both pretty gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty your presents
    belatedly all the best for your birthday
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lovely gifts, Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry my blog reading is more behind then the post. Nice gifts.... Happy birthday 🎂

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.