Pages

Sunday 2 August 2020

Smalls SAL - July 2020

Two more 'smalls' have been completed in my Little Sheep Virtues/Sheep in the Meadow project. I have completed Patience and Faith. As you can see below I am now stitching the central piece of Sheep in the Meadow. This centre section is almost finished but I haven't taken a more recent photo yet.

Little Sheep Virtues - Little House Needleworks and
Sheep in the Meadow - Country Cottage Needleworks
Fabric: 40ct Zweigart Natural line
Threads: Recommended DMC and Weeks Dye Works threads

I also stitched my first Redwork embroidery piece during July.  The FaceBook group Love & Hugs from Australia are running a Love & Hugs for Christmas SAL and this was the first design block published. I have decided that I will stitch each block in DMC 498. My plan is complete this as a wall hanging so the surrounding fabric decision will be made later.

Designed by Helen Stubbings Hugs ‘n Kisses
Fabric: White poplin
Thread: DMC 498



8 comments:

  1. I like the Sheep in a Meadow sampler and the cute birdie on the redwork pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ittle Sheep are looking lovely, the Love and Hugs looks great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the Sheep Sampler, they look so sweet.
    The Redwork is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cross stitch.......have fun with the redwork.......I love stitcheries and have done heaps........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, your sheep are an adorable addition. Your Redwork piece is going to be lovely, I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Sheep Virtues are darling!!! I have some of these charts...can't decide if I should do them all on one like you or make little pillows. Yours is certainly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.