Pages

Saturday 8 August 2020

Stitching Friends Summer Blog Hop

 

This year's Summer Blog Hop from Jo of Serendipitous Stitching is an opportunity to get to know our stitching friends. We each write something to describe our stitching friend and choose a design we think they might like. I will reveal my partner at the end of this blog post.

My stitching friend lives in France and has been delighting her blog readers for almost nine years. She regularly takes part in Jo's blog hops, especially Gifted Gorgeousness.

She has many interests which include stitching, painting, sewing, crochet gardening and photography. As she also enjoys travelling I thought she might enjoy this free design 'Love Paris' from Madame La Fee

Love Paris - Madame La Fee

or perhaps she might like to escape to some Alpine Mountains like those in my Chatelaine 'Alpine Seasons Garden' which is slowing being stitched.

Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine as at 02 April 2020 Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen Threads: Recommended silk threads
Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine
as at 08 August 2020
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen
Threads: Recommended silk threads


If you haven't yet guessed, my Summer Stitching friend is ...

Jocondine 

All the participants in the 2020 Summer Blog Hop can be found in this post from Jo.

6 comments:

  1. I knew it was Jocondine as soon as I saw your chosen design before I even started reading, a great choice I'm tempted with myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in the Summer Blog Hop. Your choices are perfect for our French friend. She really is a very talented multi-crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitches for Jocondine. She creates so many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect design for Jocondine. I love that Alpine Seasons piece, looks so difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.