Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - August 2020

The 15th of each month seems to keep coming round more quickly as the year progresses. Nevertheless, it is a good opportunity to showcase the stitching and/or craft gifts that we have made or received. All the details on how Gifted Gorgeousness works can be found at Serendipitous Stitching, the blog of Jo, our host.

Now that our heatwave is over (for the time being), I have been stitching on my Alpine Seasons Garden. As it was my husband's Christmas present to me several years ago, he likes to see my progress. He's also looking forward to the day when it is completed and framed so that we can both admire it. We've already decided where it will hang.

Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine
as at  17 August 2020
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen
Threads: Recommended silk threads


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your Chatelaine is beautiful and very cooling in this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is just incredible, Mary! I can't imagine all the hours you have put into it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh...it's gorgeous!! Those projects that last for years are the ones celebrated the most when finished! I'll be waiting to see it when it's finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It must be simply stunning in person. It will be a fantastic art piece in your home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.