Pages

Sunday 19 July 2020

Let the People Choose! - July 2020

This is the first time that I've taken part in Jo's (Serendipitous Stitching) Let the People Choose! SAL but it was one that I could not miss - 'The designer that you have stitched the most'. Those of you familiar with me will know that my favourite designer is Just Nan so it is no surprise that she is the designer that I have stitched the most.

However I have a long way to go before I can compete with Jo's 80 finishes as I have 32 to date. All but 12 of these were given away in exchanges. Some of my finishes are missing from the collages below as there are at least four designs that I've completed that were given away before I took a photo. So here are my Just Nan finishes:



The top left design in the collage below is a WIP called Mermaid Heart. Pulling it out for this photo reminded me that it still needed to be finished.






4 comments:

  1. Wow such a lot of beautiful finishing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love your display of Just Nans. What is really amazing is that is hardly any overlap between us. I have just finished Spring! and have started a couple of the smalls you have stitched but that seems to be the only ones the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I'd say you're a fan! They all look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow oh wow. I love Just Nan too but you're way ahead of me! I love seeing all your "Nans" together in one place! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.