Pages

Monday 28 February 2022

Smalls SAL - February 2022

It's time for my Smalls SAL linkup hosted by Mary of Mary's Thread. I haven't alot of stitching to show for this past month but here it is.

First up is my Mini Valentine Bouquet which you would have already seen on my Valentine's day post. I'm loving this free series from Jeannette Douglas and I'm looking forward to downloading the next design tomorrow from here

Valentine Mini Bouquet - Jeannette Douglas
Fabric: 40ct Zweigart Light Mocha linen
Threads: Suggested DMC conversion

As it is the end of the month here is my update on Jardin Privé's Projet Météo. I'm expecting more variation on the colours of my flowers over the coming weeks as Spring arrives. 

Projet Météo 2022 - Jardin Privé
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart Light Lilac linen
Threads: Suggested range of cool, warm and other DMC colours
and using a 4 degree Celsius range between colours




10 comments:

  1. Your Valentine's Bouquet is lovely. I'm loving the colours in your temperature, you can see the warmth coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching Mary, such pretty colours on the temperature chart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow temp flowers sounds and looks like a great idea......

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Valentine bouquet is very elegant, and since I have a 'thing' for florals, I also look forward to see your temperature project grow. Great Smalls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful the little valentine bush is, and your weather flowers are starting to change color.
    Have a good time, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful your stitching.
    Have a nice time. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Valentine's piece, Mary. I'm trying to decide whether or not to take the plunge and stitch those sweet designs, too. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love your Valentine floral bouquet, I'm collecting them all!
    It's been a very blue year so far, hopefully some green and yellow is on its way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Valentine Bouquet, so pretty and delicate looking.
    I should have started the flower temperature chart, it would have been very colourful here this week! Yours looks good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this one is so pretty. I love it. It looks like your temperatures are warming up a little now, that must be nice too! Thank you for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.