Pages

Monday 14 February 2022

Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop 2022

Jo has organised the Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop again. Each participant receives a photo to post online from a secret stitcher. We hop around the blogs of those taking part to see who received our photo and to reveal ourselves as the Secret Stitching Sweetheart.

To find out who has taken part and to visit their blogs, please visit Jo of Serendipitous Stitching.

I have received this lovely pillow. The saying brought back many fond memories as I remember my Granny used the expression "you're as cute as a button".


It's not fully finished but I've stitched Jeannette Douglas's Valentine mini bouquet. The links for this design as well as January's mini bouquet can be found here. This was a quick stitch and I completed it over two evenings.

Valentine Mini Bouquet - Jeannette Douglas
Fabric: 40ct Zweigart Light Mocha linen
Threads: Suggested DMC conversion

Have a lovely day everyone.




23 comments:

  1. Great stitch, but I am not your Secret Stitching Sweetheart. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend. Sending you hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Valentine ... but it's not from me!! Happy Valentine's Day hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute piece you received. It's not from me as I couldn't find any Valentine themed stitching. I have the pattern for the heart bouquet so I'll have something for next year. :-) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very sweet piece and how lovely that it brought back memories for you! Not mine though.
    Your bouquet is beautiful, thanks for sharing the link.
    Happy hearts day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandmother said that as well..but its not from me

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely sentiment but it isn't mine, happy Valentine's Day 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely pillow, but not mine. "Cute as a button" is one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not mine, but I do remember that saying! Your Mini Valentine Bouquet is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day, What a cute piece but not mine, alas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Valentine, but it isn’t from me.
    Love the piece you’re stitching it’s a really nice sampler.
    Happy Valentine’s Day.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy Valentine but it isn't mine either love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stitching, it's not mine but I learned a new expression from this. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! Amitiés. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a cute pillow! And your JD basket is lovely. I hope you had a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me, me! I'm the one! Aww, I'm so glad it brought a memory to you. I can't remember who designed it but I'll come back and leave it in the comments here. Happy Post-Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's designed by Needle Bling Designs! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute Valentine that Shelly made, Mary! I love the sweet bouquet from Jeannette Douglas, too. I just printed it off to stitch next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweeheart Blog Hop this year. This is a lovely design, beautifully finished. I'm glad it brought back a happy memory too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice idea with the blog hop and I like your pattern very much, a pretty bouquet.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun idea for a blog hop! The little pillow is adorable, and your project is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely little pillow, I like the shape and finish and also the pretty little stitched bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That pillow is cute, but your stitching is very pretty as well! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.