Pages

Saturday 13 March 2021

Sampler Saturday

Here's a quick update on the two samplers that I'm currently stitching and a finish. First up is Just Nan's Winter Blues. I've managed to stitch this according to the proposed schedule on the Just Nan Facebook group and I'm now on the final row. When that is completed I will add the beads. There are just two weeks of the schedule left so it will be a March finish.

When this sampler is completed the next one is Nan's Garden. 

Winter Blues - Just Nan
Fabric: 28ct Zweigart White Cashel linen
Threads: Suggested DMC and Kreinik threads
Embellishment pack included with chart

I have completed Mary Stead 1824 and I'm thinking that I might make a cushion cover rather than get it framed. I will think some more about that. 

Mary Stead 1824 - Hands Across The Sea Samplers
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart Light Mocha/Mushroom linen
Threads: Recommended DMC

I was keen to start another sampler so I pulled out Just Nan's 4 Wishes. I've completed Winter and I'm now stitching Spring. I really like the little ducks paddling in the rain.

4 Wishes - Just Nan
Fabric: 28ct Zweigart Raw Cashel linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads
Embellishment pack included with chart



5 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching Mary, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work on Winter Blues. It has been so much fun stitching with everyone this year. I shall be almost disappointed to finish the sampler. Glad we have another lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your needle is flying with your Samplers, beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretty stitching, Mary! I love the little winter portion of your latest piece and look forward to what spring will bring. Have a great week ahead ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.