Pages

Sunday 28 February 2021

Smalls SAL - February 2021

The last Friday of the month has been and gone and here is my smalls stitching for the Smalls SAL hosted by Mary of Mary's Thread.  Other than my Valentine stitching which I have covered in earlier posts, the focus of my smalls stitching in February has been Day two of the 12 Days of Christmas. I am doing these as a SAL with Needlecraft Haven and on the FaceBook page 12 Days of Christmas Cross Stitching

Second Day
The Twelve Days of Chrismas - Jardin Privé
Fabric: 28ct Zweigart Vintage Country Mocha linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads for red version

Second Day
The Twelve Days of Chrismas - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart White linen
Threads: DMC 415, 932, 3750, 3820
I need to decide how I would like to finish the Plum Street Samplers designs as I don't want to get to the end of the year and have all twelve of them to complete at once!

I have one other small design which I am in the process of fully finishing as my design for Martina's Stick 6in 2021 and I will show this  in a couple of days.

Until then, take care everyone.


5 comments:

  1. Those are both so sweet, Mary--I especially love the colors you've chosen for the Plum Street Samplers. And definitely a wise idea to finish as you go. I've let too many things go until year's end and then regret it! Enjoy your week--Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on both pieces. I am still undecided whether to stitch the Jardin Prive as separate pieces or as one Sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stitching, I do like the Plum Street Samplers one done in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like working with little birds, your two motifs have turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.