Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

September Sampler Soiree

@Senoritastitches is hosting the September Sampler Soiree on Instagram. Given that I've finished my Little Sheep Virtues this is just the prompt that I needed to start Hands Across the Sea's Mary Stead 1824. This is part of their Little Gems series which I really like and it includes some more designs that I would like to buy at some stage.

After two days, here is my progress on Mary Stead 1824.

Mary Stead 1824 - Hands Across The Sea Samplers
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart Light Mocha/Mushroom linen
Threads: Recommended DMC 

I'm still stitching on Alpine Seasons Garden and I'm close to completing the seasonal circle of trees and mountains. Once this is finished, the dense cross-stitch coverage will be completed.

Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine
as at  2 September 2020
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen
Threads: Recommended silk threads




6 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, that's a lot of little x's in ASG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh......so close to finishing, and it's gorgeous!! Your new start is lovely too, I've admired that particular pattern from afar...Thanks for the peek at your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start on the HATS Sampler, very pretty colours.
    The Chatelaine is gorgeous, I'm planning to pick mine up again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work 9n your sampler, Alpine Seasons Garden is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stitching a HATS too for September Sampler Soiree too! It will be fun to see how far we can get with a little effort this month! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.