Pages

Saturday 19 September 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - September 2020

It's time for Gifted Gorgeousness this month. This is hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching and is an opportunity to show stitching related gifts that we have made or received.

Earlier this month it was Clare's (Aimtu's Stitching) birthday and I sent her a small stitched sampler card. You can see it here on her blog as I forgot to take a photograph of it before I posted it.

My main stitching focus this month continues to be Alpine Seasons. I am now stitching the outer border which you can see in the crinkled photo below. 

Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine as at 18 September 2020
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen
Threads: Recommended silk threads

It's not a Gifted Gorgeousness project but I've also been stitching on Mary Stead 1824 as part of  @Senoritastitches September Sampler Soiree on Instagram. There are just five colours in this project and I like how they blend together.

Mary Stead 1824 - Hands Across The Sea Samplers
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart Light Mocha/Mushroom linen
Threads: Recommended DMC


5 comments:

  1. Alpine Seasons just keeps getting prettier and prettier each time you share your progress, Mary! Enjoy your new sampler, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had commented here, sorry!
    Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love your Chatelaine, I've been enjoying working on mine too.
    I did see the card you sent Clare, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the card you stitched Clare, it's lovely.
    I love seeing your Alpine Seasons come together, it's beautiful.
    Great progress on your sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Alpine Seasons! Your sampler is off to a good start! I look forward to watching it grow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.