Pages

Saturday 24 October 2020

A stitching and crochet update

Most of my stitching (that is, Alpine Seasons Garden and Mary Stead 1824) is on a temporary hold as I have started on my Christmas stitching. I won't be able to share much of this stitching until late December.

However, I have one update that I can share which is my virus shawl. I'm pleased with how this crochet shawl looks. I wish my photograph did it justice. I downloaded this free pattern via Ravelry from Woolpedia

Virus Shawl - Julia Marquardt
Wool - LANG Mille Colori (Pink/Damson/Grey)
Crochet hook - 4mm



9 comments:

  1. The colors and the pattern of this shawl!! wOw! So gorgeous Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beatiful shawl..... Lovely an me bid to wrap around and snuggle in.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in this are SO pretty! Perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is absolutely stunning, Mary! Such beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, we can see from the photo that the shawl is absolutely beautiful, such gorgeous autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.