Pages

Sunday 27 January 2019

January Smalls SAL

Previously hosted by Heather of Stitching Lotus, the Smalls SAL is now hosted by Mary's Thread. All the information on how to join in can be found here.

I didn't have much stitching time in January so I've only one small finish to share with you. If you've read my previous post you will have seen it already. It is Noah's Welcome Mat, a free design from Plum Street Samplers. I will probably stitch another one before the year is over as I have a friend who would also like to have this design as an ornament.
Noah's Welcome Mat - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: Zweigart 32ct Belfast Natural line
Threads: Recommended DMC thread








9 comments:

  1. That's a lovely small Mary, great saying 🐮🐶👣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Nice fabric and colour choices! ☺️
    Anna-Carin/Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet stitch! Thanks for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,
    Visiting from the Smalls SAL.
    That’s a lovely finish! Thank you for the link, I might stitch that one some time. Such a cute saying!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very cute, Mary--and I love the sweet charm that you added to it :) Happy February to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great gift, nice saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, it is very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.