Pages

Sunday 27 January 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - January 2019

The first month of the New Year is almost over. As I've been away, I've just got back in time to write about my Gifted Gorgeousness this month. Jo of Serendipitous Stitching continues to host this monthly blog post. It's always good to see what stitching relating gifts we've made and received each month. If you wish to take part, this post gives all the relevant information and you can find out who has taken part this month, here.
First up is a belated Christmas present from Deb (no blog). This Christmas wreath only arrived a week ago. At least I have it in good time for next year.
Wreath ornament from Deb
Given my sister's love of animals, I had to stitch this Plum Street Samplers freebie for her. I was so pleased with the backing fabric that I decided to share a photo of it as well.
 Noah's Welcome Mat - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: Zweigart 32ct Belfast Natural linen
Threads: Recommended DMC threads 

Finally, Clare (Aimetu's Stitching) has been as generous as ever and sent me these three DMC threads with my birthday card. I thought the thread colours looked good beside the floral arrangement that my sister sent me.
Birthday card and DMC threads from Clare
Until next month's Gifted Gorgeousness, enjoy your crafting.



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet wreath from Deb!
    Did you sister love it? It looks great!
    Yes, pretty colours from Clare and pretty flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts, I like the wreath

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely GG post for January

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, glad that you got back just in time!
    Love the Plum St freebie, perfect for an animal lover.
    The floral threads are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.