Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Secret Stitching Sweetheart 2024

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Jo of Serendipitous Stitching is again hosting this Valentine blog hop. To see all the stitched pieces in this blog hop please visit Jo's blog where she lists all those participating this year.

This stitching design makes me smile and it is appropriate for today. I have no idea who has stitched it so I'm looking forward to seeing whose work it is when they comment below on this post.

Enjoy your day everyone.

12 comments:

  1. Great pattern! Something different from all those hearts and pink flowers, nice choice, not mine despite all. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch that TV program but the characters are so well done they manage to feel familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An appropriate piece, I agree. Very nice! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
    This is a very stylised piece of stitching, nice to see something a little different for the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me! Fry and Leela from Futurama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how cute! Everyone expresses love in their own way! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stitching, it's very cute but it isn't mine, Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun piece! I know I've seen this couple before, but I can't remember what the show is called.
    Happy💕Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to meet you, Mary.
    It's not my job, but it was cute and made nme smile. Who came up with such a cute design and stitched it beautiful?
    Happy Valentine.💝
    Toki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentines Day. Wow, alot of work went into this finish. I love watching Futurama.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very different from most of the stitching I've seen on this hop, but also very cool! Happy Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.