Pages

Saturday 24 February 2024

Fully Finished Gallery and Smalls SAL - February

I'm doing these two link-up posts as one because the contents for each are the same this month.

Thank you Rachel for hosting the Smalls SAL. I don't always have something for it but I enjoy taking part.

I stitched these Valentine cards for Gill and Clare at Needlecraft Haven. Both of these are free designs. The Valentine Freebie can be found on Erin Elizabeth's Instagram feed for 6 Jan 2024 or her Facebook page and the Valentine Dragon can be found on Dragon Dreams Inc. Facebook page.

LEFT: Valentine's Freebie - Erin Elizabeth Designs
Fabric: Unknown 32ct in a milk chocolate like colour
Threads: Suggested DMC threads

RIGHT: Full Valentine 2010 Dragon - J.L. Aikman-Smith, Dragon Dreams Inc
Fabric: Zweigart 32ct Antique Ivory Belfast linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads except DMC 326 replaced with Au Voie d'Alger 3025

My sister received this hanging heart, a free design from October House Fiber Arts.

You are Loved - Robin Sample, October House Fiber Arts
Fabric:  Unknown 35ct White linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads except DMC 3833 replaced with DMC 961

Finally, for the Chinese New Year I stitched a dragon keyring for my Chinese friends. This is the dragon from the 2010 dragon Valentine design on Clare's card.
Dragon from Full Valentine 2010 Dragon - Dragon Dreams Inc
Fabric: Zweigart 32ct Antique Ivory Belfast linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads 



4 comments:

  1. Super Valentine's stitching, my card is lovely. Good use of the dragon, great keyrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary. You made a cute card! The Dragon key chain also has a nice finish, so I'm sure your friend will be happy with it.
    🐉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching, I adore those little dragons!
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.