Pages

Monday 10 April 2023

Fully Finished Gallery and an Easter Exchange

I hope you all had a good Easter Sunday. As I participated in Needlecraft Haven's Easter exchange (hosted by Clare) I have some Fully Finished items to show.

I stitched this free 2011 Easter Heart design from Aliolka for Christine.

Easter Heart - Aliolka
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart Vintage pale blue Belfast linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads but substituted DMC 3078 for 727

As Christine often shares cat images I couldn't resist stitching this free Janie Hubble design of a cat in an eggshell for her as well. Sadly this design no longer seems to be available.

Krazy Kitty's Easter - Janie Hubble Designs
Fabric: 32ct Zweigrart White Belfast linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads but substituted DMC 703 for 704 and DMC 415 for 318

Though she organised the exchange, Clare didn't take part, so as a Thank you I stitched this free design from My Fanny. I omitted the word 'Easter' from the original design.

Easter - My Fanny Design
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart Antique White linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads

I also included this Hardanger card.

Hardanger cross - Designer unknown
Fabric - 32ct Fabric Flair unknown colour
Threads: DMC Perle 8 Ecru, unknown DMC soft pink and green

Over the Valentine season Clare and I stitched a card for each other. I stitched this Friendship card which was special to me as I had received the design kit in a previous Valentine Exchange from Angie, one of Needlecraft Haven's departed members.


Friendship - Carolyn Meachan, Serendipity Designs Kit
Fabric: 28ct Zweigart Natural Linen (replacing Aida in kit)
Threads: DMC as provided in kit



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts for Christine. J was very touched that you also sent an ornament and card to me, I love them both as I do my Valentine's card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection on Easter designs. I really like the folk art colours of the first one.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed this one, they are all beautifully stitched pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.