Pages

Sunday 15 November 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness and Fully Finished SAL - November 2020

I'm linking up with two blogs for November, Jo of Serendipitous Stitching and Rachel, the Ten Hour Stitcher as my recent stitching fits both of these nicely.

My fully finished pieces were also gifts that I sent as part of a Halloween Exchange with Clare. I sent Clare this Halloween scissor fob and a card which had a detachable hanging ornament.

Owls in Moonlight - Blue Ribbon Designs
Taken from Just Cross Stitch magazine, October 2014
Fabric: 40ct Zweigart Light Mocha linen
Threads: Recommended DMC threads. Stitched 1 thread over 2

Scream Girls - Just Nan
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart Natural Line
Threads: Suggested DMC threads, 
DMC 310 used for BOO lettering instead of Krenik #4 005

I received these gifts. Firstly from Christine I received this cute scissor fob. This is a Durene Jones freebie which can be found on her Facebook page.

Witches Cat - Durene Jones

I also had a surprise gift of an initialed Halloween scissor fob from Clare. As I am into scissor fobs at the moment, it's another delightful addition to my collection.


Finally, I was the lucky recipient of DJ's (Tickled Pink in Stitches) Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway. Here is the lovely biscornu and scissor fob that I received. Thank you DJ.




7 comments:

  1. I love my scissor fob and ornament. I'm so glad you like your fob, congratulations on winning DJ's giveaway, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely gifts given and received. So beautiful,all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the fob you made for Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You really did receive some lovely things this month. Two excellent choices for the ornies you made too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice gifts both given and received, Mary! And congratulations on winning the giveaway--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitched designs, what a great swap, Love the Owls in Moonlight and pretty scissor fobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts you gave and received in your exchange! I'm so glad you liked your winnings...I didn't know you liked scissor fobs! That's fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.