Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day and 'Sláinte' as I raise a glass to you. (If I'm completely honest, it's a cup of tea 😄 ).

This year I was determined to get some stitching completed for St. Patrick's day and I managed to finish two small pieces.
My first piece is Leprechaun Cottage from Blue Ribbon Designs. I've had this on my 'To do' list for a number of years. I finally stitched it.

Leprechaun Cottage - Blue Ribbon Designs
Fabric: 40ct Zweigart Natural linen
Threads: Recommended DMC threads

This second design is called March Quaker and I have been unable to find out who designed it. It's ages since I've made a biscornu so I enjoyed making this finish.

March Quaker - ??
Fabric: 40ct Zweigart Silvery Moon linen (7011)
Thread: DMC 3818
May you all stay safe and healthy in these unsettling times.

6 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Mary, Happy St Patrick's Day ☘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching and finishing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet finishes Mary, i'll raise my glass of dandelion and burdock to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choices for your St. Patrick's Day stitching! Such sweet patterns!! I have the cottage pattern, I should dig that out for next year! I'll raise my cup of coffee with you while you drink your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Irish stitching! The Leprechaun House is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.