Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - March 2020

Most of my March work has been for me but I finally quilted and finished this cushion cover for my sister. The cushion top has been completed since April last year. I have no idea when she will get it as all my local post offices are closed during the coronavirus restrictions in France. At least it is something that will keep :)
For further information on how Gifted Gorgeousness work, all the details can be found here on Jo's Serendipitous Stitching blog.


4 comments:

  1. Aww...so sweet! I'm sure she will love it when she gets it! I hope you are doing well. I think often of my European stitching friends. Do take care, won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Mary! I hope your post office opens soon and you can get this in the mail to your sister--she will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. That is a lovely cushion and I am sure she will be happy to wait for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.