Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year and my final finish of 2014

Happy New Year; I hope that 2015 will be the year that you hope for.

I finished the Mojo Sampler during the evening of 31 December 2014. I was determined to add all the beads on Wednesday as I had already stitched the year on the piece and I had no wish to change it.
I have decided to put this on the front of a photo album which will contain photographs of most of my stitching over the past 25 years. I say 'most' as there are a few things I've given away where I forgot to take photographs first.

Mojo Sampler - Bee's Needleworks
stitched on 32ct White Belfast

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Mary! Congratulations. Looks like 2015 will be a beautiful year for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mojo Sampler is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to mount it that way Mary, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.