Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Something New

I've toyed with the idea of a blog for my hobbies before now but it was the idea of joining the Just Nan Stitch Along 2014 that made me decide to take the plunge. I've got more Just Nan charts than I've stitched so far!

If you would like to find out more about this SAL, the details are here: Just Nan Stitch Along 2014 hosted by Zeb of Keep Calm and Cross Stitch.

My main stitching piece at the moment is Fairy Tale Sampler by Dragon Dreams. Here is the latest picture of my progress.

Dragon Dreams 'Fairy Tale Sampler'
Stitched on 28ct Brittany Ivory

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting a new blog!!! I love Dragon Dreams designs too, and your sampler is looking lovely, especially the little castle at the top :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.