Pages

Saturday 7 August 2021

Smalls SAL - JULY 2021

This month I'm showing both my June and July small stitching as I forgot to link up last month!

This SAL is hosted by Mary and all those participating for the July check in can be found on her blog here.

My 12 Days of Christmas SAL at Needlecraft Haven continues to be the focus of my small stitching. 

Sixth and Seventh Days
The Twelve Days of Christmas - Jardin Privé
Fabric: 28ct Zweigart Vintage Country Mocha linen
Threads: Suggested DMC threads for red version

Sixth Day
The Twelve Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart White linen
Threads: DMC 415, 932, 3750, 3820

Seventh Day
The Twelve Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: 32ct Zweigart White linen
Threads: DMC 415, 932, 3750, 3820






5 comments:

  1. I love your 12 Day project. I particularly like the black swans (which are the swans I see around me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little motifs are wonderful, I especially think the swans are great.
    Enjoy your sunday, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both looking so lovely, Mary! I can hardly believe that you'll be working on block 8 of each one--truly amazing that August is already here, isn't it? Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both these series. Can't decide which 12 Days to stitch next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty Mary. I have done the Plum Street Samplers days of Christmas and like to see how your Jardin Privé is coming along - think I might do it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.