Pages

Saturday 28 July 2018

Christmas in July

With the heatwave that seems to be covering Europe, Christmas is really the last thing on my mind. However, that doesn't stop me taking part in the Friendly Stitchers' Christmas/Winter in July exchange.

This year my exchange partner was Mouse (Tales of a Stitching Mouse) and here is my exchange gift from her. The mitten design is one I have admired so it's lovely to have my own ornament.

Friendly Stitchers' Christmas/Winter in July Exchange
from Mouse
Of course, it's not difficult to guess what was in the ornament I stitched for Mouse. Possibly the most surprising thing is that it wasn't a Just Nan design! (Yes, I have the Christmas mice; I just haven't started to stitch any of them yet).

Not a Creature was Stirring - Casey Buonaugurio
Just Cross Stitch December 2009
Fabric: 28ct Cashel Lambswool)?) linen





7 comments:

  1. I love that little mouse in the cup, just so sweet. And nice mittens that mouse stitched for you. Lovely exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice gifts from Michelle. I absolute LOVE the ornament you made her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that little mousie is so cute.
    Nice exchange goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, you both received wonderful ornaments! The mittens are adorable and the teacup mouse is perfect for Ms. Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great exchange, both pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great choices you made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great exchange, hope it kept you cool in the heat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.