Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

1920's Farmer's Wife quilt

I've been following Fabadashery's progress on her 1920's Farmer's Wife quilt. Like Frances I bought the book a couple of year ago and have admired the different blocks in it numerous times. I've delayed attempting to start it because I had no idea of what colours I would like to use.

Last year I bought five fabrics to make a heart designed mini quilt. When I pulled it out recently I realised that this fabric would be ideal for the Farmer's Wife quilt. So I ordered a fat quarter bundle of Andover's Blue Sky by Edyta Sitar from Plush Addict. I will probably add to this fabric selection with some solid colours but for now I can make a start. All I need to do is find the time!

Andover Blue Sky - Edyta Sitar



3 comments:

  1. Nice selection of fabrics Mary, this ones going to be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely gorgeous quilt and you have chosen wonderful fabrics and colours for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.