Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

I've started to crochet a blanket

Late last year, I bought wool to crochet the Vibrant Vintage Blanket from Cypress Textiles. This was a free SAL that she ran during 2016. Well, this weekend I finally got my crochet out and made a start. These four squares are not perfect and I admit there was a lot of 'reworking' at times but I finally got there.

I've realised that if I make an effort I could have this blanket completed in time for Christmas. I like the thought of it, so watch this space. :)


5 comments:

  1. A great start of your new crochet project. I went to the site that you gave the link of and saw the finished piece. It's awesome. Great choice, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blanket you'll have in those fabulous colors, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed the link too, beautiful blanket, I hope you do get it done it will look fabulous in those colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super squares to far, looking forward to seeing more of this blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.