Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

Back to my stitching

I haven't spent much time stitching over the past month as my sister was visiting. We spent a lot of time drinking tea and talking and it was great to have so much time together.

Before she arrived, I had continued to stitch my tree border on 'Alpine Seasons' and this is where I've now got to. These winter trees on the left are quite slow.

Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine
as at 10 October 2016
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen
Threads: Recommended silk threads

Yesterday, I started to stitch the church on CCN's 'Silent Night'. I love how the colours work on this fabric. I hope to finish this by next Monday. We shall see.

Silent Night - Country Cottage Needleworks
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Pearl linen
Threads: Recommended DMC, Weeks Dye Works and sampler threads

6 comments:

  1. You are blessed to have a sister to spend time together with like that!! I have three younger brothers. ;)
    Your stitching looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see more progress on the Alpine Garden. Such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooo c'est très beau
    belle journée
    Véro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silent Night is looking lovely, but Alpine is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely progress on both, Mary! I am really amazed at the fine detail in Alpine Garden--so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.