Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Alpine Seasons Garden progress

It's been months since I had this design out. I worked pretty solidly on it during the past week and went from this
Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine
as at 29 August 2016
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen
Threads: Recommended silk threads

to this by Monday morning. The two photos made me realise that I had made more progress than I had realised. It's slow going but I'll get there. I'm looking forward to the day this will be framed and hanging in my living room.
Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine
as at 5 September 2016
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Sand linen
Threads: Recommended silk threads

On Wednesday evening I stitched in Needlecraft Haven's Parlour and made some progress on CNN's 'Silent Night'. I finished the large tree and added its leaves and star.
Silent Night - Country Cottage Needleworks
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Pearl linen
Threads: Recommended DMC, Weeks Dye Works and sampler threads

5 comments:

  1. Good progress on ASG and your parlour stitching is coming along too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe at how beautiful your Alpine Seasons Garden is, Mary!! Absolutely stunning and so detailed... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alpine Seasons Garden is truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, it looks quite simply gorgeous. I have always loved this design. You really made some great progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress Mary, it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.