Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

Back to Hardanger

It's been a while since I did any hardanger so I pulled out this design by Abi Gurden of Bee's Needleworks.
It was a complimentary design when I signed up for her Confetti of Hardanger SAL a couple of years ago. I hope to complete the stitching over the weekend.
When it is finished I think I will complete it as a lavender sachet/cushion rather than a coaster.

Hardanger Coaster - Abi Gurden, Bee's Needleworks
Fabric: 25ct white evenweave
Threads: Anchor #5 perle 386, Anchor #5 perle 1304, DMC 3823

4 comments:

  1. It really is a lovely little design of Abi's and I like the lovely summer colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely, Mary! I have never tried hardanger--I need to get up my nerve some day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mary, beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.