Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Back to Alpine Seasons Garden

It's nearly a year since I last stitched on Alpine Seasons Garden. There is something satisfying about working on it, even though the section I'm working on is quite slow. This is how I left it last April
Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine 
as at 25 April 2015
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Summer Khaki linen 
Threads: Recommended silk threads
and this is what I've stitched during the past week (bottom right hand corner)
Alpine Seasons Garden - Chatelaine 
as at 5 March 2016
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Summer Khaki linen 
Threads: Recommended silk threads

I've also completed the stitching on Blackbird Design's 'Basket of Memories ' and
Basket of Memories - Blackbird Designs
Fabric: 32ct grey/silver overdyed linen
Threads: Fils à Soso - Pierre de lune (160)
stitched Blackbird Design's 'Souvenir de France'. Both of these will be finished as pincushions. Well, that's the current plan.
Souvenir de France - Blackbird Designs
Fabric: 32ct Belfast pale lilac linen
Thread: Fils à Soso: Mille Saphirs (171)

8 comments:

  1. WoW! Alpine Seasons Garden! WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe at your Alpine Garden WIP, Mary--just stunning!! And your two finishes are both wonderful--they'll make great pincushions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching, I particularly like Alpine Garden, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching, I particularly like Alpine Garden, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching, I particularly like Alpine Garden, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching Mary, the Alpine Garden is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have already said it here - this Chatelaine design is my absolute favourite of hers. I just love everything on it. A very special piece. You made some nice progress on it. And two very nice BBD finishes that you have here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.