Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Needlecraft Haven Christmas exchange

First of December was opening day for Needlecraft Haven's Christmas exchange.

I stitched 'Deck the Halls' from JBW Designs for Angi (no blog) and finished it as a hanging flat fold ornament. I also included some 'icy' blue/white fabric but forgot to take a photo of it.
Deck the halls - JBW Designs
Fabric: 28ct Zweigart Cashel light mocha
Threads: Suggested DMC threads
Embellishments: red beads substitued with French knots and
star charms were replaced with stitched silver stars.

I received this lovely ornament with a stitched card, thread and chocolate from Gill (no blog). Given my sweet tooth, you will not be surprised to read that the chocolate didn't last long.
Needlecraft Haven gift from Gill

Not much stitching has taken place recently as I'm busy crocheting Granny squares for my blanket. If I get a bright day soon, I'll take some photos to show my progress.


6 comments:

  1. What lovely ornaments Mary. Missing you all on NH but I've been unable to log on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both ornaments are beautiful Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ornament Mary, both sent and received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love JBW designs very much, they ar so delicate. The one that you stitched is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super ornaments, great stitching and finishing from you and Gill.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.