Pages

Saturday 17 February 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness - February 2018

My first gifted gorgeousness of 2018 is a recap of the gifts I've received and sent this month; as well as the ornament I used in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop.

From Julie my Needlecraft Haven friendship exchange gifts:

Needlecraft Haven Friendship Exchange 2018
from Julie
 The card and mug rug I sent to Christine (threads not photographed)
Un peu d'amour et d'amitié - Le Chalet des Pérelles
Fabric - 32ct Belfast white linen
Threads: Recommended DMC

Mug rug with the friendship quilt block
For me, a heart using a gifted design (now only available for purchase, here) from Abi Gurden of Bee's Needleworks. The fabric was gifted by Clare in a previous Needlecraft exchange. The heart was used in the Secret Stitching Sweet heart blog hop organised by Jo.

Heart of my heart - Abi Gurden (Bee's Needleworks)
Fabric: 28ct white evenweave
Threads: Caron Impressions 038 Morning Mist, DMC - 221, 223, 224, 3840
Embellishments: Mill Hill 00168 beads

8 comments:

  1. It was a great exchange - your heart is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You received some lovely gifts and your heart is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart is a really delicate and pretty design, I do like that.
    We all did really well in the exchange ... roll on the next one.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great exchange - your mug rug is gorgeous! I love the colours Julie chose for your bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely exchange, The Heart of my Heart is a gorgeous design, with many speciality stitches. I have this pattern also. Love the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely exchange, great gifts. Nice chart from Chalet des Pérelles for the card, always great to receive "un peu d'amour et d'amitié" and the heart was in my top 3 for Valentine Blog Hop. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these gifts are just awesome. Juli's little bunny is such a sweet little guy. And the mug rug and card you made and sent Christine are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful exchange, everything given and received!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.