Pages

Friday 19 January 2018

Vibrant Vintage blanket is finished

Hurrah! I've finished my Vibrant Vintage blanket (see Cypress Textiles for full details of this free design). I worked pretty solidly on this for the past three months because; a) I loved it and b) I knew if I didn't finish it now it could end up lingering in a cupboard for at least a couple of years. I omitted the very final border of picot stitches because I liked it as it was.

Now I'll return to stitching for a while 😊

Vibrant Vintage blanket - Cypress Textiles

Vibrant Vintage blanket - Cypress Textiles
One half of the blanket
Vibrant Vintage blanket - Cypress Textiles
The other half of the blanket

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is a work of art Mary. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning finish, well done Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work! The colours are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful Mary, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright and cheery blanket, Mary--it is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS! Such beautiful work! I've never crocheted but this makes me want to learn immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Mary that is beautiful! I love the border
    you have used, so pretty and it sets it off just right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Mary, this is just awesome. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow your blanket is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.