I haven't done much stitching over the past couple of weeks as I have shingles. I didn't realise it could be so painful and tiring. It's one experience that I would gladly have given a miss. But on to stitching.
This month I get to show the completed stitching on Plum Street Samplers' 'Halloweenies'. I put this away back in April as I was so fed up with the counting errors I was making. This time, I managed to avoid making any.
To be honest, I would like more thread coverage on the fabric. I've stitched this one strand of thread over two but when I tried two over two it seemed too heavy. The original design suggested 36ct linen but I got 32ct. I have no idea why I did that. However, I'm expecting it to look better when I've finished it as a pillow.
Halloweenies - Plum Street Sampler
Fabric: Lakeside Linens 32ct Vintage Sand Dune
Threads: recommended Gentle Art Sampler threads and Crescent Colour