Pages

Friday 14 December 2018

Needlecraft Haven Christmas Exchange 2018

I love a Christmas exchange so there was little chance that I would not take part in Needlecraft Haven's. Christine organised this secret exchange for us. All but one of the participants received their ornament by 1st December, which was our opening day. We therefore delayed posting pictures of our exchange gifts until the final one had arrived.

Deb (no blog) sent me this beautiful 'Stitchmas' tree ornament with ribbon and snowman fabrics.
Needlecraft Haven Christmas Exchange 2018 - from Deb

I stitched this snowman for my partner, Gill (no blog) and I also included some charms that I thought she would like. Until now I hadn't stitched any of the designs from the book 'Miniatures au point du croix' as miniatures but just as standard projects, two over two, Since I enjoyed stitching this design as a miniature, I've decided to complete some more designs from Francoise's book in miniature as she intended.
Il neige - Francoise Prax from Miniatures au point de croix
Fabric: 32ct (I think) White opalescent linen. Stitched one over one
Threads: DMC 498


8 comments:

  1. Oh, that tiny ornament you stitched is adorable, Mary! You know I do love tiny things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an excellent, beautiful exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both such sweet finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great exchange, it's my favourite if the year as nearly everyone joins in.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great exchange, thank you for taking part. Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both ornaments are gorgeous!
    Oh, what is it about teeny stitching? I love making teeny things too! Isn’t it just adorable! I’m off to search for that book!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.