Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness - December 2018

Here's my final Gifted Gorgeousness (GG) post for 2018. As Christmas approaches, it's been a busy month for gifting and receiving. The other participants in this month's GG can be found on Jo of Serendipitous Stitching's blog post here.

Here is a collage of this month's stitching that I gifted:
On the left:
 Mitten Men - Just Nan for Deb
I believe in Santa - The Primitive Hare for Julie
Top down on right:
Oh Christmas Tree - Little House Needleworks (TBC)
Il Neige - Francoise Prax for Gill
Wee Snowman - Hand in Heart Needleart for Clare

From Deb (no blog) as part of Needlecraft Haven's Christmas Exchange, I received this ornament;

while Clare (Aimetu's Stitching) sent me this beautiful felt stocking to put out for Santa tonight.

Finally, Deb instructed me in how to make this Christmas wreath for my tree. I look forward to making more of these next year.

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely exchange piece from Deb and your wreath is lovely. Glad you liked the stocking, it looks lovely on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely things you have made Mary and received too.
    The wreath is lovely, was it hard to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, I've just seen the I Believe ornie over in Julie's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, lots of beautiful stitching! I especially love The Mitten Men, it’s very cute!
    Lovely gifts received Clare and Deb too!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such lovely stitching, what wonderful ornaments to give AND receive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.