Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Unfinished exchange

Over at Friendly Stitchers we had an unfinished exchange where you stitched something small and sent it with fabric / other notions to your partner who will decide how it should be completed.

My partner was Joyce (Joyce's Love of Life) and she sent me this lovely autumn design with some woollen material and ribbon. I haven't decided how I will finish it - maybe as a hanging ornament?

Autumn design - Unfinished exchange from Joyce

I stitched this Told In A Garden design 'Friendship quilt' and sent it with some backing fabric and a small canvas and easel stand (not shown). I'm curious to see how Joyce will finish it.

Friendship Quilt - Told In A Garden, The Bookmark Collection
Fabric: 28ct evenweave in a natural like colour
Threads: recommended DMC threads

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.