Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

Latest stitching

It's been a week of stitching little bits and pieces on different things as I had a couple of items which were almost stitched.

I finished my hardanger piece at the beginning of the week and though I say so myself, I really like the colours. In fact I decided that I would use it as a coaster so I went looking for some coaster covers I had. I found them - three different sizes, but they were all round! So I'm back to my original idea of finishing this as a lavender sachet.

Hardanger Coaster - Abi Gurden, Bee's Needleworks
Fabric: 25ct white evenweave
Threads: Anchor #5 perle 386, Anchor #5 perle 1304, DMC 3823

I had only the border to complete on April's Joyful World SAL so I finished that one evening.
April, Joyful World SAL - The Snowflower Diaries
Fabric: 40ct Newcastle Vintage Mocha
Threads: Suggested DMC threads

The following day I completed the outstanding stitching on Snow Days from Little House Needleworks.
Snow White- Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 28ct unknown linen in a thyme-green colour
Threads: DMC 3865

For now, I've skipped May, June and July and I'm stitching August from the Joyful World SAL.
August, Joyful World SAL - The Snowflower Diaries
Fabric: 40ct Newcastle Vintage Mocha
Threads: Recommended DMC threads
All in all a satisfying week, stitching wise.



5 comments:

  1. The colors in the hardanger piece are lovely. Beautiful finishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching Mary, the Hardanger piece is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a productive week that was. So much stitching on various projects - very successful indeed. That hardanger finish looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly been busy, Mary! What a productive month you've had with all of these pretty finishes!! I am always so impressed with Hardanger--this one is especially lovely in those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hardanger. You sure have done lots of stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.