Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Sweet Feet Valentine Exchange

Participants in this year's Needlecraft Haven's Valentine Exchange had to stitch a card with a love/friendship theme and include a pair of socks accompanied by a matching skein of thread. My stitching partner, Deb, was very generous, as you can see, as she included heart themed fabric with her gifts. I love all this pink and I'm not normally a 'pink girl'. Thank you Deb.

Gift received from
Needlecraft Haven Sweet Feet Valentine Exchange 2015
I'll show my efforts next time.

6 comments:

  1. What pretty gifts! I'm not a pink girl either, but in the middle our hard winter, I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful valentine parcel you were sent Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely gifts Mary :) I do love the herart socks! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Valentine's package that you received. And such a nicely stitched card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.