Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Season of mists and

Autumn exchanges! I haven't been stitching much lately but I just had to find time for Needlecraft Haven's Autumn exchange.

I received this lovely acorn wall hanging from Deb which as you can tell from this photo is hanging from the mantle of my fireplace. The close-up of the stitched acorn gives you an idea of the detail.


Acorns were obviously the 'in' thing as I sent this free acorn ornament from The Workbasket to my exchange partner, Ursh.
Quaker Acorn - The Workbasket
Stitched on 32ct Permin raw linen
Needless to say that having taken part in each of the seasonal exchanges at Needlecraft Haven this year, I have already signed up to the winter exchange. I have an idea of what I'd like to stitch but that might change when I find out who my stitching partner is.

4 comments:

  1. Both exchange pieces are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pieces Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, how funny you stitched and received acorns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both exchanges are wonderful Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.