Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Housework neglected for some finishes

Housework took a back seat this week (not that I needed much encouragement) as I was determined to finish the cot quilt that I have worked on for the past year. In addition, I also needed to stitch a scented sachet for an exchange at my local sewing group last Thursday. I've had a month to do it but for some reason it got squeezed into the final two days. Sound familiar? Here are my photos of the finished items. Unfortunately they are not as good as I would like as the lighting is too dull to get a decent photograph.
Design taken from 'Romance' by Emma Coutancier, Burda Patchwork, No.32, Autumn 2012

Design is 'Petit Bouquet' taken from 'Minatures au point de croix' by Françoise Prax
Now I have two exchange pieces to stitch as well as continue to work on Just Nan's Patience Sampler. With doing so much stitching in January, it's very likely that February will be a quiet month craftwise.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Mary. Your cot quilt looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, hopped here from YUKU.. Love your quilt especially the cross hatching on the blocks and stitching is nice too.. welcome to Blog Land
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.